** D is for DEVIL **
This post is quite good timing really, following Easter. Who indulged a little too much this last weekend?! So this blog challenge post is on guilty pleasures. It's a challenge in itself because I feel like I don't have that many secret indulgences, but I'm sure my list will work out longer than expected!
I don't really watch TV, my Easter eggs normally last until August, and I don't really do anything on the sly... So what are my guilty pleasures?
- The wine box I have in my fridge. It's from Aldi and I live on my own, therefore it qualifies as a guilty pleasure.
- I have no wifi at the moment (don't ask!) so I'm sneaking expensive time slots on Facebook on my phone. Ooh, naughty!
- My scruffy university hoodie - the only 10 year old I love.
4. Kareoke in my car. If you choose to be my passenger you need to just suck it up and join in.
5. Listening to people with different accents. I have had almost as many serious foreign boyfriends
as I have had Brits and I think this might be the reason why!
6. Aladdin, The Lion King and The Little Mermaid. And not just when I am sick.
I was aiming for a list of three but I appear to be oh so much more devilish than I thought! (yes, yes, I know, I'm not THAT bad!)
Until tomorrow - brought to you by the letter 'E' on the April A-Z Blog Challenge.
Find me on Facebook
...And on Twitter
Born To Be A Tourist
Image courtesy of Devil Girl